Bring the entire family and join us for our annual Memorial Day May Fair! Experience Living History activities at the Museum’s many exhibits; enjoy lunch on the Museum’s Pavilion with live musical entertainment; and visit the Artisan EXPO in the Courtyard throughout the day.
DATE: Monday, May 29th
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
TICKETS: Special Admission – Pay What You Will…
You Decide How Much To Pay! Pay A Little, Pay A lot, or Pay Nothing At All (i.e. FREE)
Donations accepted at the gate – No advance ticket purchase is required
ARTISAN EXPO: (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Shop the artisan craft booths located in the Museum’s newly expanded courtyard throughout the day. Visit our caricaturist, face painter, and ballon twister too!
FOOD VENDORS: (9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Area food vendors will be on hand at the Pavilion to provide breakfast & lunch.
LIVE MUSIC: (Noon – 2:00 pm)
Enjoy live music with your lunch on the Pavilion.
LIVING HISTORY ACTIVITIES:
- Old World: (9:00 – Noon)
- West Africa: Drum and Dance/Foodways
- England: Green Woodworking/Herbals
- Ireland: Natural Dyeing/Spinning
- Germany: Storytelling/Games/
- Lunch: (Noon – 2:00)
- Pavilion: Take a lunch break under our covered pavilion or at the picnic tables
America: (2:00 – 5:00)
- Ganatastwi: Clay cooking pot construction/ Fire Starting
- 1740’s Settlement: Court martial and Militia
- 1820’s American Farm: Bread oven baking/Doll making
- 1850’s American Farm: Candle making/basketmaking