The Frontier Culture Museum is open seven days a week, 360 days each year. Hours vary by season.
Spring, Summer & Fall Hours
March 13 through November 30, 2017
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (7 days/week)
- Self-guided tours utilize walking paths and trails to allow Museum guests to visit all 11 permanent exhibits. You’ll enjoy “living history” as communicated through costumed interpreters in both the Old World and American sections of the Museum. We recommend allowing 3-4 hours to see everything by foot. Shuttle carts run continuously in the event you want a lift. Golf carts can be rented for a nominal fee.
- Demonstrations in our Welcome Center. Each day we’ll feature an artisan craft, skill, or activity. Themes will include pottery-making, games & toys, cooking & culture, woodworking, music, basket-making, animals, weaving, architecture, hunting culture, weaving and many more… Call our Welcome Center at 540-332-7850 for more information.
- Advance Registration requested for all guided tours. 540-332-7850
December 26, 2016 through March 12, 2017
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Open 7 days/week)
- 10:00 am & 2:00 pm: Guided Tours (reg. admission/min 5 people)
- 10:00 am-4:00 pm: Self-guided tours (pay what you will)
- 10:00 am-1:00 pm: Self-guided Tours (pay what you will)
- 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm: Guided Tours at (reg. admission/min 5 people)
Senior: $ 11.50
Student (ages 13-college): $11.00
Child (ages 6-12): $7.00
Children Under Age 6: Free
There are new, exciting and educational things happening everyday at the Frontier Culture Museum! You’ll want to come back many times. Buy an Annual Pass and visit as often as you like for a full year. Available for $45-$100 based on the size of your group (4-12 people), it will save you money beginning with your 2nd visit. Individual and large group passes are available as well.
*All group rates are subject to change*
(Call for education group rates)
To receive the group admission rate your group must have 15 or more.For more detailed group rate information please contact Reservations at (540) 332-7850, email@example.com
Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.
Food Truck Vendors are typically present during Museum special events. Check the event website page or our Facebook page for details regarding a specific event.
Visitors are welcome to bring their own food as well. Cafe tables and picnic benches are available for your convenience.
Vending snacks and soft drinks also available at the Museum Store.