Bring the entire family and join us for our annual Lammas “First Fruits” Fair this August 5th.
Special Admission: It's a Pay What You Will Day, so you Decide How Much To Pay! Pay A Little, Pay A lot, or Pay Nothing At All
Donations accepted at the gate – No advance ticket purchase is required.
Experience Living History activities at the Museum’s many exhibits; enjoy lunch on the Museum’s Pavilion with live musical entertainment; and visit the Fair in the Courtyard throughout the day.
ARTISAN FAIR: (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Shop the artisan craft booths located in the Museum’s newly expanded courtyard throughout the entire day.
FOOD VENDORS: (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Area food vendors will be on hand beginning at 9:00 am.
- Eats On The Streets
- Blue Mountain Grill
- Branches Soft-Serve Ice Cream
- MJ’s Kettle Corn
LIVE MUSIC & DANCE: (11:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Enjoy live music plus random acts of square-dancing with your lunch on the Pavilion:
Band (11:00 – 1:00)
Square Dancing (1:00 – 3:00)
Band TBD (3:00 – 5:00)
LIVING HISTORY ACTIVITIES:
Old World Exhibits: (9:00 – Noon)
- West Africa: Pounding harvested yams for fufu
- England: Gardening, Kids games
- Ireland: Grinding oats
- Irish Forge: Ironwork demonstrations
- Germany: Flax processing, Noodle-making
Lunch: (11:00 am – 2:00)
Pavilion: Take a lunch break under our covered pavilion or at the picnic tables
America Exhibits: (2:00 – 5:00)
- Ganatastwi: Hidework & Trade
- 1740’s Settlement: Woodworking
- 1820’s American Farm: Baking bread in Bake Oven
- 1850’s American Farm: Grain threshing in the barn